Saturday, February 5, 2011

Workshop Reminder

I just wanted to remind all of you about the painting workshop we will be having here at the cottage. It will be instructed by Mandie of Altar'd on March 12th. The workshop lasts all day, and takes you from start (sanding) to finish (glazing) of YOUR piece of furniture. Many techniques will be taught.

All supplies and tools will be provided; as well as a catered lunch. Cost is $225, and class size is limited to 10 people. Full payment for the workshop must be received 14 days in advance. Mandie will need a picture of the piece you are bringing (no wider than 36"); and know what color/finish you'd like 14 days before as well.

You can enter to WIN a free entrance to the workshop by signing up to follow my blog, and/or liking my facebook page by 2/14. If you already follow, just let me know you visited and want to enter the workshop drawing.

I can't wait! It will be so much fun to get to know everyone better.

Marci

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I am already a follower and would love to win!:)