Saturday, July 31, 2010

In the works...

I think I am developing ADD...I simply cannot concentrate on one project at a time...I am still working on the dresser and small curio...I was opening the garage and going to begin to work on them when I saw this shutter door out of the corner of my eye...




Of course, it looked MUCH worse than this!!! I slapped that door on top of a table and went to sanding all the chippy grey paint off until I got to this color...can you say FAB. U. LOUS? Uumm...Here is the top of the door...It was kind of fun to knock these out with a big ole hammer...they were half way out anyway...


I will let you know when I get this baby finished...I am thinking chicken wire on the top...hhhhmmmm, the possibilities...
I did actually finish a project!!! We bought this set of black chairs some time ago...They had bright, pink, nasty, fabric on the seats. Now, you guys know us cottage chicks like us some pink but, these were just down right U.G.L.Y. Anyway...I recovered them in this beige linen...aaahhhh so much better!!

I paired the chairs with our wonderful french door table which, by the way, is 30% off right now!!!


If you live in the Houston area are you sweating yet??? The heat index was supposed to be 110 degrees today!! I assure you... it has been!!!

Ready for Fall

Mandy

No comments: