Friday, October 14, 2011

Freshening Things Up!

Marci made it back from Round Top and thus that meant it was time to change things up around The Old Oak Cottage!

We have many lovely pieces of jewelry and key antique spoon key rings to choose from!

Each room in the cottage got a new look.

Need a chaise lounge? How lovely it would be to lay on and read a book in the afternoon sun.


Right now we are having a fall clearance sale. Everything on the center table is 50% off and would make great stocking stuffers or teacher gifts!

I just love this display that Marci did!
 
This is my new favorite room! We refer to it as the turquoise room.
Who does not love a good candle and let me tell ya Tyler candles are some of the best!  

Just wonderful eye candy every where ya look!

The turquoise furniture was painted by Altard.

All clothing is 50% off as well ladies! 

Yep, the turquoise room is just dreamy!

 There is alot to see and we will be posting pics of The Showroom very soon!

Come on out and say hi if you have not been in awhile! Lots of fun coming up at  The Old Oak Cottage and Showroom to include the addition of our very own In House Designer!
 Crystal will be on site each Friday from 10-5. When you come by to meet her, be sure to bring any questions, or pictures of the space in your home you are wanting to ReDesign.  


2 comments:

rachel@Acts of Life said...

Hi there!
I found your blog/store from Pamela@ From my front porch to yours. I love your shop, it has so much fabulous stuff!! I wish I lived back in Texas so I could come visit! I was wondering if you ship small items? I saw that darling white metal pumpkin carriage and wasn't sure if that is something you would sell and ship out?

Rachel~

Fishtail Cottage said...

Beautiful! wish i could visit the store! that chandelier in the corner is gorgeous!!!! oxox, tracie