Thursday, June 10, 2010

Coming Along....

The painting is coming along....I usually use my little spray gun to paint furniture but with all the glass on this one I am having to do it by hand with a brush....aaahhh!!! Can you see where I started taping and then threw the tape across the yard in frustration and started painting all the while knowing I would have to scrape that off with a razor blade...whew...I feel better already!!! We are thinking of putting some kind of cool paper or fabric inside on the back...won't that be the cutest??!!

Since I am working on these at the same time I am hand painting this one too...Probably would be easier with the spray gun because of all the detail...but I am enjoying the outdoors, 99 % humidity and monster mosquitoes...really, i am!!! :0
We have not had the room inside the Cottage for this little set...Isn't this the bomb???!!!! I love the color of the table and Marci found the cutest fabric for us to recover the chairs in...sooo cute and only $325 for the whole shabang!!!!

The table top has this great little shabby stenciling on it.


Another Cottage favorite that we are dying to bring inside...Don't you just love this coffee table? It can be decorated for the seasons!!! We have it dolled up for a great beach house...do you have a beach house? Do you like this? Do you NEED this?!!!!

What an original and for $125!!! Where are you going to find another original like this???


And, yes, it has a nice thick piece of glass on top....
Come see us!!! I will need to come in and cool off I am sure!! :-)
Mandy






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore that cabinet in the first picture and that coffee table is lovely as well! I love painted furniture. Thanks for sharing that.

Happy weekend!

Pamela said...

These look divine! The boys and i will have to stop iin soon!:)